Ashburn Data Center Colocation
specifically designed for your organization's efficient and high-capacity growth
As high-density computing continues to evolve at spectacular rates, and with the costs of power increasing each year, our Ashburn Data Center & Colocation facility is specifically designed for your organization’s efficient and high-capacity growth. With 71,000 square feet of new data center facility space, and expansion potential of up to more than 123,000 square feet, your business infrastructure will thrive with our enterprise-class security, network, facilities support and fiber-based network connectivity. And that is exactly why Latisys is quickly becoming the managed IT provider of choice for service providers, enterprises and government agencies alike.
Ashburn Data Center Facility Specifications
- Newly built in 2009, premium 36" raised floor data center space in a 71,000 sq. ft. facility, with an additional 52,000 sq. ft. of expansion potential
- Redundant power and cooling as well as raised floor space specifically optimized for high-density deployments
- Gigabits of Internet bandwidth active over multiple Tier 1 providers on a fully diverse fiber
- Large custom data center pods available
- Variety of colocation options available, including cabinets, custom cages and private suites
Strategically located west of Washington DC in Ashburn, VA, this state-of-the-art Tier III data center is only minutes away from Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD), Leesburg Executive Airport, major highways and the hub of the federal government.
- 24x7 on-site staff
- Alarm system with secure and comprehensive video surveillance throughout the facility
- Multi-level access authorization with biometric verification and security-controlled access level assignment
Latisys-Ashburn has completed SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 Audit Reports, providing our customers with complete peace of mind in knowing their mission-critical IT environment is secured.
- State-of-the-art monitoring system provides real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant identification of problems
- Monitoring includes power, leak detection, and network and systems infrastructure
- 40 MW of on-site power available
- N+1 redundant Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) infrastructure to prevent loss of critical power
- Overhead power distribution prevents interference with network infrastructure
- With the employment of blanking panels, air dams and venting solutions, we can provide over 10 KW per rack
- N+1 redundant 2MW Caterpillar diesel generators
- Significant on-site fuel supply to ensure continuous operation in the event of a utility power failure
- Cooling available at N+1 redundancy with 30-ton Liebert Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) units
- Redundant and energy-efficient humidification systems maintain precise humidity distribution
- Raised floor plenum with minimal obstructions provides cooling to server racks
- Hot-aisle and cold-aisle configurations with optional air containment solutions to increase efficiency and density while maintaining strict cooling standards that exceed ASHRAE specifications
- VESDA early smoke detection
- Off-site alarm monitoring and fire department dispatch
- Multi-zoned above- and below-floor detectors that are monitored both
internally and off-site with fire department dispatch
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression systems that only fill with water in
the event that two or more sensors are triggered in the same zone
- Only discharges in area where the temperature would rise to trigger a fire sprinkler head
- Gigabits of Internet bandwidth active over multiple Tier 1 providers
- Dedicated redundant fiber connectivity to carrier hotel
- Carrier-rich facility that currently reaches Global Crossing, Comcast, TW Telecom, XO, AboveNet, Internap, Verizon, Level3, Cogent, Sidera Netwoks, Allied Telecom, FiberLight, FiberGate, Zayo and Equinix as well as other buildings
Find Out More About Latisys' Ashburn Data Center & Colocation Facility
For more information about the Latisys Ashburn Colocation & Data Center, please call (703) 574-7223 or toll-free (866) 956-9594. Latisys offers security, flexibility and adaptability with a customer-focused approach to meeting your IT infrastructure challenges. There are more nationwide Latisys data centers offering Irvine colocation, Denver colocation, and Chicago colocation, offering managed web hosting and managed IT services.
Latisys arrives on Gartner's
2014 Magic Quadrant for
Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting!