Colocation Services & Equipment
flexible & adaptable solutions customized to your exact requirements
Your Equipment in Our Data Center:
A Winning Combination
Don’t tie up precious capital building or expanding a data center that will take months to complete and very little time to outgrow. Not to mention the challenges of managing critical infrastructure like UPS batteries, generators and precision cooling technologies. Instead, get all the space, performance and scalability you need with a colocation solution from Latisys.
Each of our Tier III data centers — in Ashburn, Virginia; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; and Irvine, California — features our extremely flexible and adaptable high density infrastructure. Specifically engineered to tailor solutions to your exact requirements, they combine power, cooling and design efficiencies to maximize your cabinet potential, minimize data center costs and reduce your footprint by up to 40%. We use only best of breed equipment and technology for the electrical, HVAC, fire detection/suppression and physical access control systems to ensure resiliency and redundancy. And with future-proof scalability built in, your Latisys colocation solution is one you will never outgrow.
With a 24x7x365 onsite staff at every facility and extensive PCI and HIPAA compliant security controls, your equipment is protected around the clock and helping hands are here when you need them!
Choose the Colocation Service and Equipment that Works for You
Latisys provides several ways to let you enjoy the benefits and advantages of our premium data center environment:
- Full or Partial Colocation Cabinets accommodate all equipment types and support growth of your IT requirements.
- Private Colocation Cages, ranging from hundreds of square feet to over 10,000, offer custom configurations and expandable capacity within your own secured data center space.
- Private Colocation Suites deliver the ultimate in efficiency and security. Your data center is enclosed by walls instead of cages, separating its cooling requirements from other equipment. Card and biometric operated entry doors restrict access to authorized personnel.
Whatever data center colocation solution you choose, with Latisys you get:
- More reliability from fully redundant systems for power and cooling, and back-up batteries and generators for continuous uptime that meets Tier III standards.
- More connectivity from multiple business-grade bandwidth carriers delivered as a blended network for maximum performance and speed.
- More security with several layers of physical control, including 24-7 staff on site, extensive camera surveillance and multi-factor authentication at multipe entryways.
Trust Your Data Center to the Experts
All colocation providers are not created equal. To get all the space, performance and scalability you need—in a data center you will never outgrow—contact Latisys today.