Irvine Data Center Colocation
specifically designed for your organization's efficient and high-capacity growth
Located in the heart of the Orange County corporate community, the state-of-the-art Irvine data center & colocation facility provides convenient reach from several major highways, and is less than a 10-minute drive from John Wayne Airport (SNA).
With high-density data centers located in every U.S. time zone, you not only get local access to scalable outsourced IT infrastructure solutions, but you get the advantage of Latisys’ national reach for multi-site redundancy, managed backup and secure disaster recovery. Plus, each Tier III facility has been specifically designed for the business continuity of your mission-critical operations - offering the power, cooling, backbone network and managed services your IT operations need — while immediately reducing your capital expenditures for storage and ongoing maintenance.
Irvine Data Center Specifications
- 50,000 sq. ft. (38,000 sq. ft. usable) raw space for individual cabinets and private cage areas
- Tier III+ facility
- NEBS Level 3-compliance
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Over 26,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space specifically optimized for high-density deployment
- 18 in. & 24 in. raised floor available
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 14 ft. and 16 ft. slab-to-ceiling height available
- Rubber-membrane, 30-year rated roof
- 88,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. ft. Raised floor) raw space for individual cabinets and private cage areas
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure with an importance factor of 1.5
- Raised access flooring - 150 PSI
- Air Containment Optimized
- Redundant cooling and power from 140 to 365 watts per sq. ft.
- Firestone reflective white roof rejects solar heat before it enters the building
- 24x7x365 building access
- 24x7x365 NOC staff
- Man-trap secure access areas and bio metric security access controlled areas
- Dual mode authentication via badge hand geometry to access all data center spaces
- State-of-the-art alarm system includes an extensive digital recording network of over 105 resolution cameras monitoring all entry points and colocation areas with at leadst 90 days of recorded playback. As many as 300 high resolution cameras will be used once the site is fully built.
Latisys-Irvine has completed SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 Audit Reports, providing our customers with complete peace of mind in knowing their mission-critical IT environment is secured.
- State-of-the-art monitoring system provides real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant identification of problems
- Monitoring includes power, cooling, leak detection, network and systems infrastructure
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity - 4 megawatts day one
- 20 MW of expandable N+1 power back up - 6 megawatts day one utilizing industry leading Caterpillar diesel generators
- Multiple redundant UPS allow for true A/B power configuration
- Paralleled N+1 PowerWare UPS modules
- Best-of-breed SquareD Switch Gear
- Best-of-breed APC PDU technology
- Dual Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Power room is fed by two 2500 KVA power systems from three independent distribution systems
- 8 Mitsubishi UPS systems ranging from 300 KVA to 750 KVA are backed by 2 MW generators and one 1.25 generator
- PDU distribution on 120/208, NEMA or IEC receptacles
- Redundant RTU Energy Lab's cooling system with a very high efficiency multi-stage cooling operation: utilizing economization, direct and indirect evaporative and DX cooling, the Energy Lab's cooling units are engineered to achieve a 1.23 PUE when the facility is at full capacity
- Leibert DX CRAC units provide cooling to all electric rooms
- 36" raised floor plenum provides cooling to server racks
- Hot aisle containment strategies utilized to provide efficient cooling while eliminating hot spots
- Cooling system designed and managed to meet or exceed ASHRAE standards for data center temperature and humidity
- 17 26-ton dry DataAire CRAC units
- 19 30-ton dry DataAire CRAC units
- VESDA early smoke detection
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression systems that only fill with water in the event that two or more sensors are triggered in the same zone
- Two-stage dry pipe fire protection system
- Dry-Chem fire extinguishers located throughout the data center
- Multiple carrier options available: AT&T, MCI/Verizon, Level3, AboveNet, XO, Cox, TW Telecom and more
- Multiple fiber route enterances to building
Find Out More About Latisys' Irvine Data Center & Colocation Facility
For more information about the Latisys Irvine Data Center, please call (949) 784-7923 or toll-free (866) 956-9594. Latisys offers security, flexibility and adaptability with a customer-focused approach to meeting your IT infrastructure challenges. There are more nationwide Latisys data centers, including the Denver data center, Chicago data center, and the Ashburn data center, offering managed web hosting and managed IT services.
Latisys arrives on Gartner's
2014 Magic Quadrant for
Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting!