With Latisys' HD (High-Density) Infrastructure, you can now stay cool with more power per square foot than you ever thought possible. All thanks to power, cooling and design efficiencies that maximize your cabinet potential while minimizing your floor space costs.
Latisys’ HD (High-Density) Infrastructure Includes:
- Aisle containment design that isolates hot air exhaust directly back to the CRAC (computer room air conditioning) unit returns
- Pressurized return supply plenum that further segregates hot and cold air
- 165 - 200 w/ sq. ft. of raw cooling capacity
- Greater server density potential with the ability to power multiple blade centers in a single rack
- Design efficiencies and high-density cabinet chimneys provide the ability to cool up to 16kW in a single cabinet, equivalent to 650 w/ sq. ft.
- Optimized thermal efficiency to reduce cooling requirements
- Robust power delivery systems that allow for rapid delivery of many different power configurations
- Multi-carrier connectivity
- State-of-the-art security with multi-factor access entry, video security and 24x7 on-site staff
Ready to learn more? Chat live with a member of our team right now about what you're looking for and if Latisys’ HD (High-Density) Infrastructure makes the most sense for your organization. To learn more about any of our world-class colocation and managed hosting facilities, click here. Or if you already know your requirements, and just want a bottom line estimate, send us a quote request right now.