Managed IT Services
value-added services to keep your infrastructure available, expandable and secure
How We Put the Service into
Our Service Level Agreements
Even the highest quality IT infrastructure can’t manage itself. That’s why at Latisys, we have layered a full range of managed services on top of our nationwide, end-to-end Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform to assure the performance, security, scalability and continuity of your outsourced solution — supported by best-of-breed technology and unmatched infrastructure expertise.
Latisys Managed Services include:
- Managed IT Security - combining security expertise with next generation firewall, threat management, anti-virus and operating system patching technologies to provide the highest levels of data and infrastructure integrity, safety, availability and compliance
- Managed Storage - delivering all the performance, capacity and speed you’ll ever need and protecting and archiving your critical data with a scalable enterprise-class storage solution you’ll never outgrow
- Managed Performance - offering load balancing, database management, real-time monitoring and reporting to help your systems deliver maximum performance, reliability and responsiveness
- Cloud Services – providing orchestration and automation to create the enterprise-class compute and storage resources you need - exactly when you need them and paying only for what you use
- Disaster Recovery as a Service – a range of business continuity options spanning data protection/backups to storage and workload replication and even geo-clustering to keep your IT systems operating when the unexpected happens
Latisys arrives on Gartner's
2014 Magic Quadrant for
Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting!