IT Performance Monitoring & Reporting
you don’t need to take our word for it, you can have full visibility into your infrastructure to assure compliance with SLAs
An Assortment of Options
Included with EVERY Latisys infrastructure solution is FREE basic monitoring. Basic availability monitoring is performed without the use of an agent and includes polling devices for availability using ICMP ping and validating services through attempting to establish a connection to the device on a specified TCP or UDP port. Basic availability monitoring also includes web URL checks using HTTP GET and text validation.
For enhanced visibility into server resources, advanced operating system monitoring is performed through the installation of an agent and includes monitoring of all key resources including but not limited to CPU, memory, disk and network utilization as well as the processes running on the system. Operating Systems Latisys can monitor include but are not limited to the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Red Hat Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x
- CentOS Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x
- VMWare ESX 4.x/5.x
- Microsoft SQL
- MySQL (Linux)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Apache (Linux)
Custom Monitoring - Because Not Everything Fits in a "Box"
Latisys’ powerful monitoring platform has the capability to perform significantly more advanced monitoring checks on various other applications and hardware platforms other than those listed in the standard monitoring packages. Transactional web checks can be programmed, SNMP polling leveraged and vendor supplied plugins can be supported as well. If Client monitoring needs fall outside of the scope of the packaged monitoring solution an Account Executive and Solutions Engineer can help design the monitoring
Every Minute of Every Day
Our eyes are on your infrastructure all of the time. Our 24x7x365 support groups respond to every alert according to your customized escalation procedures and are there to assist in troubleshooting and resolving any errors your servers may encounter. And you have access to the Latisys Customer Portal where you can not only see anything Latisys is monitoring for you, but you can also manage all of your services and support tickets.
Robust Reporting: Valuable Insights into Your Business OperationReporting on the activities and trends of your IT services is an invaluable tool in capacity planning for your business and a great compliment to your monitoring services. Latisys provides every customer with an included suite of reporting products with their IT services. You will have access to the latest information right at your fingertips via the customer portal. Included reporting products are comprised of some of the following:
- Monitored Items: Historical Trend Reports - Latisys collects statistics for each customer monitoring point. Online reports are available via our customer portal for availability/uptime, alerts history and trending, events logs, and various performance statistics.
- Bandwidth Reports - Latisys collects real-time bandwidth statistics for 95 percentile and total transfer monthly bandwidth usage, historical data for trending analysis, utilization, performance and real-time bandwidth usage.
- Backup Reports - Online reports include monthly backup usage, historical data for trending analysis, backup utilization and other backup variables.
- Helpdesk Ticketing Reports - Each customer can submit and track trouble tickets via our customer portal. Additionally, historical reports can be generated and accessed via the same interface.
Become a Top PerformerOutstanding IT performance doesn’t happen on its own. Latisys Managed Services delivers the right combination of technology, processes and people working together to maximize IT uptime, reliability and response. To learn more, contact Latisys today.