Lunarpages Selects Latisys HD Colocation And Managed Services
Latisys (http://www.latisys.com), a provider of colocation, managed hosting, managed services and disaster recovery solutions, today announced it has been selected by leading Web Hosting provider Lunarpages to provide data center colocation and managed IT services.
Englewood, COLORADO (December 16, 2009) – Latisys (http://www.latisys.com), a provider of colocation, managed hosting, managed services and disaster recovery solutions, today announced it has been selected by leading Web Hosting provider Lunarpages to provide data center colocation and managed IT services.
For more than a decade, Lunarpages has focused on providing affordable and reliable hosting for over 150,000 satisfied customers – ranging from individuals and small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations. Customer growth, as well as broader use of high-density applications, drove Lunarpages’ need for a provider that could deliver outsourced, scalable IT infrastructure management services.
"We consider our data center partner to be a critical part of the Lunarpages team, which is why we invest in only the best,” said George Natzic, Chief Operating Officer at Lunarpages. “By turning to Latisys, our customers will benefit from a SAS70 compliant infrastructure and continuous uptime. At the same time, we have assurance and peace of mind that our IT environment is secure.”
Lunarpages selected Latisys and its Irvine data center facility for its ability to provide:
· High-density colocation services – LatisysHD (Latisys’ high-density colocation services) in the firm’s SAS70 Type II certified Irvine, California data center facility (delivering 225 watts of power per square foot) can support customers’ increasingly high-performance computing and application requirements. LatisysHD is available in all Latisys locations including Denver, Colorado and Chicago, Illinois.
· Maximum uptime – Latisys data center facilities are engineered with the highest level of redundant systems to deliver a 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement.
· Managed security – Latisys’ comprehensive suite of managed security solutions (firewall, intrusion detection, VPN, virus-filtering) ensures that the customer’s colocated or managed hosting environment is fully secure.
· Power and cooling – With N+1 cooling and power infrastructure, Latisys’ data center facilities have been designed to scale and meet power and cooling requirements in both the short and long term.
· Compelling pricing – Latisys employs a flexible approach with customers for managing their IT infrastructure in the most cost effective manner.
“Because Lunarpages prides itself on offering customers uncompromised security, management, pricing, and services, selecting a data center partner that enabled the firm to execute on this mission was paramount,” said Don Goodwin, executive vice president, Latisys. “We are excited to begin this new relationship with Lunarpages, and that our Latisys HD data center services and related managed services offering continue to resonate with leading Web hosting providers.”
Latisys is a leading provider of colocation, managed hosting, managed services and disaster recovery solutions to all small and medium-sized businesses and enterprise customers. With a heritage serving business customers since 1994, and multiple high density, SAS70 Type II certified data centers across the United States, Latisys offers scalable outsourced IT infrastructure management solutions that provide customers what they need, when they need it. As a data center-centric company, Latisys is quickly becoming the hosting company of choice for companies that demand more from their IT infrastructure partner. All while optimizing clients' return on investment. All while 'delivering more_'. Call 1-888-423-3477 or visit http://www.latisys.com for additional information.